We just pushed a fix to Pyramid. The problem was caused by a recent change we made, but the bug only showed up if you had your card size set to something other than “Automatic”. Jim and I always keep it on “Automatic” and we didn’t think to try changing the card size, so we couldn’t find the problem.

Luckily user “jlavik” let us share her computer so we could poke around and diagnose the issue. Once we figured out it was due to the card size the fix was pretty easy.

So, thanks to Judith, and to everyone else who reported the problem. We rely on bug reports to know when we broke things—we try to test everything we do, but things inevitably fall through the cracks. Luckily we have an awesome community that helps us out when things are broken.